Sustainable TPU Chip Recycling and Production TL-HLTF-CR58
|Product Name||Recycle no-sewing Material, Recycle chips TPU material|
|Color||Any color and texture can be customized|
|Working process||H/F Welding, Hot pressing , Vacuum , Stitching|
|Application||Footwear, garment, bags, outdoor equipment|
Standard Physical Properties
The following is only the test data of our samples, and the products can be customized according to the test requirements of customers.
● Yellowing discoloring after @70℃≥ 4.0 grade
● Color change after hydrolysis ≥ 4.0 grade
● (Temperature 70°C, Humidity 90%, 72 Hours)
● Bally flexing dry : 50,000 to 100,000 Cycles
● Bally flexing (-5-15℃): 20,000 to 50,000 Cycles
● Peeling strength ≥ 2.5KG/CM
● Taber H22/500G) Taber abrasion>200 Cycles
Chemical resistance passed REACH, ROHS, California 65 and RSL tests of various brands
Can issue GRS TC certificate, GRS content 20%~50%
Why TPU can replace of PVC ?
As far as we know, PVC has always been criticized because it contains harmful substances. Therefore, a more environmentally friendly and non-toxic new material-TPU was invented by people.
What are the advantages of TPU compared to PVC?Let me tell you.
TPU Film have simple molecular structure ( including only C.H.O.N ), TPU doesn’t pollute the air while burning and incinerating and will be degraded naturally within 3~5 years under the action of humidity and microorganism after being buried in soil, so it is a good substitute of PVC products and a main-stream product for environmental production.
- Highly elastic, wear-resistant,
- Anti-yellowing, weather-proof, oil-resistant, acid-proof, warping-resistant,
- Anti-fungus, antibiosis, anti-static, recyclable and degradable
- Safe and durable even in severe environment
- Environment friendly
- Good hydrolysis resistance and weather fastness.
- No affected by oil, chlorine, sweat, cosmetic and seawater
- Smooth surface is advantageous to screen printing
- No losing elasticity in cold or hot environment
- Smoothly rounded edge keep your skin from irritation