Recycled Chips combined TPU Material, No Sew Material TLTF-GR2502
|Product Name||Recycled Chips combined TPU Material|
|Color||Any color and texture can be customized|
|Working process||H/F Welding, Hot pressing , Vacuum , Stitching|
|Application||Footwear, garment, bags, outdoor equipment|
Standard Physical Properties
The following is only the test data of our samples, and the products can be customized according to the test requirements of customers.
● Yellowing discoloring after @70℃≥ 3.5 grade
● Color change after hydrolysis ≥ 3.5 grade (Temperature 70°C, Humidity 90%, 72 Hours)
● Bally flexing dry : 50,000 to 100,000 Cycles
● Bally flexing (-5-15℃): 20,000 to 50,000 Cycles
● Peeling strength ≥ 2.5KG/CM
● Taber H22/500G) Taber abrasion>200 Cycles
Chemical resistance passed REACH, ROHS, California 65 and RSL tests of various brands
Can issue GRS TC certificate, GRS content 20%~50%
Why choose UsProduct key performance indicators
Recycled Chips combined TPU Material and No Sew Material are both innovative materials that offer a range of benefits compared to traditional materials. Here are some key performance indicators for these materials and how they can be evaluated:
1. Durability: Both Recycled Chips combined TPU Material and No Sew Material offer excellent durability, which makes them ideal for use in a variety of applications.
2. Flexibility: These materials are highly flexible, which makes them easy and comfortable to wear or use in various products.
3. Resistance to wear and tear: These materials exhibit great resistance to wear and tear, which makes them last longer in use.
4. Sustainability: These materials are environmentally friendly and sustainable, which makes them increasingly popular among consumers who are looking for more eco-friendly options.
5. Cost-effectiveness: These materials offer a cost-effective option compared to traditional materials when considering their extended lifespan and eco-friendly production process.
When evaluating the quality of these materials, it is important to consider these performance indicators and test the materials against them. The higher the score on these indicators, the better the quality and suitability of the material. Manufacturers and consumers should consider these performance indicators and choose materials that offer the best balance of performance and cost-effectiveness.
A: It's a type of sustainable material made by combining recycled chips and TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane). It's a great alternative to traditional materials as it's eco-friendly and doesn't compromise on quality.
A: The recycled content of the material is at least 30%. This means that it's made mostly from recycled materials, reducing waste and decreasing the material's carbon footprint.
A: Yes, the recycled chip combined TPU material can issue a GRS (Global Recycled Standard) TC certificate. This assures consumers that the product is made from recycled materials and adheres to sustainable production practices.
A: The GRS content range for this material is between 20% to 50%. This means that the material has a significant amount of recycled content while still maintaining quality and durability.
A: The recycled chip combined TPU material is a no-sew material. This means that it doesn't require any stitching, reducing the need for additional materials and energy consumption during production.